Saturday, February 20, 2010

Moving in.

I'm moving in today! I am very excited! This is a big step for me, having my own room and place. I'm going to start going back to school again very soon. Things are looking good for me right now after having such a hectic year in 09.

Been really busy with my 2 jobs and moving in as well but once I settle down it will be a piece of cake!

I'm turning my room into a DJ Studio! Yeah that's right i'm bringing back The Romances Experience as soon I settle down in my new home and rebuy my equipment.

I live in Irvine.
------------------------------------------------

oh oh today is my friend Luis' birthday! He's turning 23! I have a long and very very busy day today.

First I have to go to my booth over at Frank and Sons and finish the orders I have on eBay. Then I need to ship them out, THEN I have to go to my friend's party to hang out for a bit and visit him since I haven't seen him in a while. THEN I have to move atleast my blankets and clothes to my new home. THEN I have to take a nap and go to work.

Talk about working hard and being busy..... well here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment